Srt app site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srt app site

This is the new apping site for srtclan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Apps  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SRT CLAN SITE  SRT MOD SITE  

Lynx (Karodaen) app

Go down 
+2
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}
Lynxkarodaen
6 posters

Let him in srt ?
Yes
Lynx (Karodaen) app I_vote_lcap100%Lynx (Karodaen) app I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Lynx (Karodaen) app I_vote_lcap0%Lynx (Karodaen) app I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Lynxkarodaen

Lynxkarodaen

Lynx (Karodaen) app Empty
PostSubject: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:23 am

1.How good are you?
I wouldn't place myself any higher than moderate. I am a fast learner, but I am still relatively new.

2.Why do you want to join SRT?
At first, I was very negative towards joining any clans. They seemed to pop up all over the place and have unruly members. I recall one battle front conversation, (Me) "Wow you noob" (him) "YEP, and a noob with ban rights *kick*." SRT has proved that it doesn't tolerate this nonsense. Plus, I think it would be a good learning experience for me as well as add a new dimension to the game. I may be new, but I will be able to offer the clan solid performance down the road.

3.Do you noob?
Nope. I hold a distaste for noobs. Even when i started I shunned heavy weapons. To be honest, I HAVE used them, but only as retaliation to a noob team. That was back when I started, and I have dropped the practice completely. I would also like to note that while i don't like them, I don't hate noobs. I'm really laid back and will be the last to rage quit.

4.Will you follow the rules (in rules page)
I don't see why not.
I've followed most of the general guidelines up to this point and I see no reason to change those habits. As far as the clan specific rules, I have no problems with them.

5.Are you loyal?
Very. I am known for my commitment and dedication. I will work to give SRT the best reputation I can.

6.How long are you planning on staying in this clan?
Hopefully several years. Everyone has to leave sometime, but I'm not looking at anytime soon.

7.How active are you in this game/website?
In game I'm rather active. I play quite often, and that has helped me progress to the level I have so quickly.

On website, I guess I'm as active as any normal member.

8.Will you wear your tags?
Of course. SRT tags are some to be proud of.

9.How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?
In reference to....what? If you mean by personality, I can't say. I'm not the one to make that call. If you mean how well I play, no better than a 4.

10.Can you host?
Meh, depends on the time of day. No really, it does.
From mid morning to late afternoon I can host a server of 8 with fair ping. After or before that, the connection is so bad that my server doesnt even show up. (this is because I am on different networks)

11.If you were to choose a rank, what would it be?
Choose a rank for myself? I would like to start at Private. I know I need the training before I can go higher.

12.Do you have a favorite server? If so what is it called?
I have a preference for the SRT Sniper Server. It can be a lot of fun and gives me practice on a few different levels. i need dodging practice, and if you are shot even once, you're dead. So it helps me out. The new SRT shotty server is a "blast" too.

13.Are you currently in another clan?
Simply put: No.
Complexly put: No.

14.Who recruited you?
I considered it a little bit, but it was SRT LOL that helped me make the decision.

15.Have you heard of this clan before?
No, but my friend had. He said he had been very impressed by the clan.

16.How long have you played Republic Commando?
A friend let me play about 4 years ago, and just recently he gave me his disc. That's where I got my copy. I have played campaign for a few months, but multiplayer for only a month now.

17.What time do you play and where?
Whenever and wherever I can. I enjoy the game extensively and get on at odd times. Mostly at home or the library at college.

18.You can post any other comment here that you wish to inform us.
Fubar.

My friends call me Lynx, so that generally works.

In Game ID: Lynx, »Kårødæn«, or occasionally Accurate_Shrapnel.
I normally use Lynx, but to avoid confusion with SRT Lynx, I am willing to use Karodaen (car-oh-dain). I am working on a kool set of symbols for Lynx, but my laptop is retarded. I use Accurate Shrapnel when I feel like a walking contradiction.

Ethnicity: White

Current Resident Country:
The Good Old US of A!

Planet of Origin: Classified.
i don't even have the clearance to know where I'm from.

Last edited by mike on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot poll...LOL)
Back to top Go down
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}
Member3
Member3
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 11:52 am

This person - whom I have obviously NEVER met before now - has made an indelible impression upon me with his tasteful, and truthful application. Therefore, I am compelled by my sense of honor and duty to vote yes, on this applicant!

All kidding aside, I've known Lynx for a while now, and he's good people. In the time that I've known him, he has become quite skilled in a very short amount time, and I would be remiss in my duty as an NCO, if I didn't suggest that he'd be an asset to our clan. That is precisely why I unceasingly pestered him for weeks to join SRT.

Last edited by LøL~=) on Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A flesh eating monster was hiding between vowels. Don't worry, I got it.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtshadowsquad.webs.com
(srt)Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:36 pm

I'm voting him yes

Dude I really like that your real honest and serious about your app(unlike others) you have a very good aditude.

In other words: I like this guy, you guys should get to know him and I have a feeling you will get into this clan. And like LoL said this guy is very truthful

Good luck on your app!
Back to top Go down
c67
Admin
Admin
c67

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:25 pm

i would also say and like everyone else i like his honesty...Wish you best of luck!!!Im stilll waiting for a voting polll to show up from mike so..yeah but i tihnk everyone already know it gonna be a yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtclan.webs.com
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 6:35 pm

This kid is goood. Hai Lynxiez!!! You should probably do LynX... but I don't think Repcom does Capital letters well.... just be that Karodaen guy.... Goodluckeh! But ya' don't need it
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/headshot_gaming
Lynxkarodaen

Lynxkarodaen

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:06 pm

UPDATES:
I have found a nice config of letters for Lynx. You'll see it as
»LÿnX²«
Also. I placed the app tags as mentioned by the rules page "»LÿnX²«{SRT-app}" however, Stormkiller got rather angry because app tag wasn't in front. Please clarify where app tag belongs.
Thank you for your support!
-Lynx Karodaen
Back to top Go down
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 7:15 pm

It should DEFINITELY be AFTER the name, as {SRT}Name{APP} Would mean you are in SRT as a rank of APP, although an applicant is not in the clan. Furthermore, App tags are just to show that you are an app, and aren't even needed. At all. Most clan's don't care about app tags, but I'm just giving my input as half of you will ignore me, and the other half will rage me (and by half, I mean Stormkiller as he is... well.. a stubborn kid (no offense). Don't forget to LIKE the facebook group: '"No offense" means I'm about to insult you, but don't get mad, okay?'!!!

He also can not listen to solid forum "I'm not the guy you said!" logic called Internet Protocol Address. Learn it >=D
Back to top Go down
(srt)Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm

wheres the poll already????????
Back to top Go down
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}
Member3
Member3
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:34 pm

Mike has to install it. I just asked him, so it'll still be a while before he gets around to it. Chill, okay? Mike's a busy person!
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtshadowsquad.webs.com
Lynxkarodaen

Lynxkarodaen

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Please vote for my application, it's been sitting here a while :/
Back to top Go down
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:40 pm

Post Screens, or get on when the clan is on. They wont vote for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Agustin
Agustin

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

I think ure now a member
Back to top Go down
Eagles

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:50 pm

Welcome to Specialize Recon Troopers!!
Back to top Go down
Lynxkarodaen

Lynxkarodaen

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:41 pm

Lol, almost anyway. Thanks. Sorry I seem to have been away for some days, I'm dealing with college midterm exams Razz Quite a drain, but I'm still around.
-Lynx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lynx (Karodaen) app   Lynx (Karodaen) app Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lynx (Karodaen) app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Srt app site :: Apps-
Jump to: