Srt app site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srt app site

This is the new apping site for srtclan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Apps  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SRT CLAN SITE  SRT MOD SITE  

LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*

Go down 
+2
Jazzy
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}
6 posters

Let LøL into SRT?
Yes!
LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* I_vote_lcap100%LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No!
LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* I_vote_lcap0%LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}
Member3
Member3
{SRT-§}LøL~=)™{GSgt-SL}

LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 8:07 pm

1.How good are you?
I would modestly rate myself at a moderately high skill level.
I can run with the big dogs, but I still have a ways to go before I PWN all with ease.

2.Why do you want to join SRT?
I've been in a few clans over several different games and game genres, and count myself as pretty picky as to who I associate myself with even on a semiprofessional basis. I'd like to think of myself as a very observant person, and the Specialized Recon Troopers seems like the kind of group I'd want to be a part of. You're serious about your gaming, but not afraid to have fun. Also, always a plus, I don't see a bunch of pricks with SRT tags running around using administrative privileges on servers just to bully people or get their way.

3.Do you noob?
I don't noob, and I strongly dislike those who do.
There is no excuse to use an AA, Rocket Launcher, or Trando SMG over a shotgun or sniper rifle. They take practice to become good at, but nothing good is every easy to obtain.
I'd rate my overall gaming attitude as, professional/silly, and highly tolerant. However, my name is LøL for a reason. I've been a gamer since I was a kid playing Quake and Star Wars: Tie Fighter on my father's computer, and I make no bones about being serious about my gaming, but I also never forget that I am playing a G-A-M-E. I'm there, and here, to have fun (hopefully with you guys) period. I'm not one to get bent out of shape over a game. As for the tolerant part, I'm pretty laid back, and most everything just rolls off my back. However, just like with anyone, I have my limits on funny business.

4.Will you follow the rules (in rules page)
Yes?
I can't be 100% sure, because whenever I click on the rules page it refuses to open, but if the rules make logical sense, then yes, of course I will follow them. I will of course keep trying to open the page, but for now it's not working for me.

5.Are you loyal?
As loyal as a pet dolphin!

6.How long are you planning on staying in this clan?
As long as it's around.

I see no reason to leave once I'm in.

7.How active are you in this game/website?
Game-wise? I'm fairly active.
I'm a Freelance Writer (hence my wordiness), among other things. I am also about to go back to college to get another degree, so that has the potential to steal a lot of my potential free-time away.

Website-wise, I guess I'd be as active as any other normal member.
This being my first time on the SRT website, I really have to current way to gauge that. Also, up until today, every time that I have attempted to access the site, it was down.

8.Will you wear your tags?
When it is necessary to do so, yes, of course.
Around other SRT members, or SRT events, of course I will, but just like most other people who play this game, my default handle is what shows normally.

9.How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?
In terms of what? I don't completely comprehend what the question is referring to.
My game skill? I already addressed that in an above topic.
My personality? I have addressed that in an above topic as well.
As a person? Well, I haven't murdered anyone... yet! Kidding! I would like to think most people can get along with me well, and vice versa. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to find out, eh?

10.Can you host?
Servers? Oh no, sorry I cannot.
My internet gets great down stream speeds, but up stream is only one megabit. If I hosted a game, I'd be able to connect with everyone just fine, but their pings would be something like 500+.
I might be able to host a small game with a total of four people, and no spectators. I haven't tried that in a while though.
[/color]

11.If you were to choose a rank, what would it be?
WOW! I get to choose?! Joking! I can't really say.
I have been told in previous clans/guilds/troops et cetera, that I do well in command positions, but I never really liked the idea of having to control a lot of people. I'm more of a right-hand kind of person. The girl that a higher ranked officer would go to, to have a problem solved, or for unorthodox ideas. I'm good at being the person JUST under the one giving the orders- if I had to guess. Soooo... maybe a Captain? I don't know, really. I'll leave that up to my potential superiors.[/color]

12.Do you have a favorite server? If so what is it called?
OH YES I DO! I LOVE SRT Snipers Only! In the past few weeks, it is the first server I always look for when going down the server list! Why is it not there now?!?!
I also hang out on TX Instakill (another sniper only server), but not as much. I'm not a real big fan of full on Death Matches.
Also, something I've been meaning to ask, is if it is possible to have a shotgun only map. That'd be awesome as well! Hell, if you're good at sniping, a shotgun isn't all that much different!

13.Are you currently in another clan?
Nope.

14.Who recruited you?
No one.
As I stated in an above topic, I've been gaming for a while, and have been part of several clans/guilds et cetera, and am picky as to who I want to join with. I've watched SRT for a while, and have decided you're my kind of people- humans (Joke)!

15.Have you heard of this clan before?
In other games? Not this particular SRT.
SRT is actually a pretty common acronym for clans, but I have heard of you in Republic Commando, obviously.

16.How long have you played Republic Commando?
Since just after the game released, but I didn't get into playing it multiplayer until about a year and a half ago. On top of that, I haven't played it seriously enough to get good at it until about nine or ten months ago. So in short, I have played single player for the longest kind of a time off and on, but only seriously got into multiplayer last year.
Short answer: Approximately ten months... maybe.

17.What time do you play and where?
Anytime.
Since I work on my own time, being self employed (for the most part), I can play whenever I feel like it, when I'm not on a deadline, or otherwise busy with the rest of life's vagaries. I also do a couple of other annual jobs, which I will not go into detail about, but suffice it to say maybe once or twice a year I'll up and disappear for a few weeks to a couple months, as I am either out of state or out of the country.
Also, you asked a similar question above already- question number seven, I believe.

18.You can post any other comment here that you wish to inform us.
Okie-day!

I don't give that out. Just call me LoL.

In Game ID: LøL~=)™
I also occasionally go by "AFleshEatingUnicorn", "Mr. Fries" (aka Freeze- from Batman), or " ". No, that last one wasn't a mistake. I literally go by, "blank".
Some of you may actually have seen me in game. If not- oh well!

Ethnicity: Black

Current Resident Country: United States of America

Planet of Origin: Concord Dawn
Obviously a joke, but if I had the choice, of course I'd be Mando'ade. I always imagined I'd be the only Iridorian Mandalorian. Not to be confused with the Iridonian/Zabrak (Darth Maul's species).
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtshadowsquad.webs.com
Jazzy
Member3
Member3

LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Empty
PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 10:01 pm

I vote yes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mike
Admin
Admin
mike

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:16 am

Just because shes female ? Just joking ! Good Luck on your app !! LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Fresse
Back to top Go down
https://srtappsite.forumotion.com
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Seen him ingame. Cool. BTW, you might have seen me, Im not in SRT, I just hang around, and it seems to aggravate them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/headshot_gaming
true mandalorian warrior
Member3
Member3
true mandalorian warrior

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 4:53 pm

hey arnt you gonna vote on mine
Back to top Go down
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

1. Im not in SRT

2. Apps can't vote, only gens can, but SRT doesn't get that yet. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/headshot_gaming
c67
Admin
Admin
c67

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:43 pm

Static we had one.....well actually two but hi only became gen because he help scoper reborn the cLAN...
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtclan.webs.com
mike
Admin
Admin
mike

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Your a srt trooper !!!!!! your tags are {srt}LøL~=){pvt}
Back to top Go down
mike
Admin
Admin
mike

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 pm

*locked*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*   LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LøL~=)'s Application for Service with the Specialized Recon Troopers *Accepted*
Page 1 of 1