Srt app site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srt app site

This is the new apping site for srtclan.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  Apps  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  SRT CLAN SITE  SRT MOD SITE  

My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version

Go down 
5 posters

Let him into srt ?
Yes
My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version I_vote_lcap50%My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
No
My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version I_vote_lcap50%My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
S>0®>h

My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Empty
PostSubject: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:52 pm

1.How good are you?

I would be pretty good depending on the usual things such asthe number of players, ping, or what speed. I would be owning if it was a midsized map, 125% speed, and only about 8 players and about 80 ping. By this one example,I bet you can imagine what my disadvantages are.
2.Why do you want to join SRT?

Well, I was pretty fond with EC clan until I’d resumed my gameof SWRC at the end of summer of 2010 and saw that their were new clans fighting untilI stumbled into your great servers which are great and I thought I it would be cooland helpful if I joined their clan, which I believe is relatively small I think,due to the lacking of the presence of SRT members in servers.

3.Do you noob?

No, I do not. Although I have no idea what so ever why noobingis wrong, I agree wit the terms of your clan.
4.Will you follow the rules (in rules page)

Why of course. They seem fair and and all.
5.Are you loyal?

Yes. I have grown old of the broken down and meaning-less clanof EC. My loyalty wholly belongs to the great army of the SRT.
6.How long are you planning on staying in this clan?

About a year or 2. If I am gone for at least a month, take allof my ranks down since something has happened.
7.How active are you in this game/website?

Well overall, I go on every single day so theres no day thatI wont be staying off, but if I don’t, I’m probably on vacation or my older brotheris hogging the computer.
8.Will you wear your tags?

Why of course, I have worn my previous clan insignia of EC forabout 2 years and nothing had changed since till I made a new acc or change it.

9.How would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?

Well, depending on certain stuff said earlier, my best wouldbe about a 7/8 and my worst would be about a 4.
10.Can you host?

No, I don’t know why because a box with many words pops up andmy SWRC game exits it self.
11.If you were to choose a rank, what would it be?

Not to be greedy or anything, I would like to start out as asgt, being a good commanding officer and making many smart moves and things relatedto what I just wrote.

12.Do you have a favorite server? If so what is it called?

Well, no actually but it’s likely to be the -]RC[color=red] serveror maybe some other TDM server.
13.Are you currently in another clan?
No since I quit the EC server 2 months or so ago.
14.Who recruited you?

Well, it wasn’t really recruiting, I saw the server say to jointhe SRT clan so I did.
15.Have you heard of this clan before?

Not at all
16.How long have you played Republic Commando?

2 years now. Since my restarting of SWRC, I’ve spent 2 days worthon campaign which I completed with the help of a little something, and the restsince August, I’ve been dieing and owning in multiplayer.

17.What time do you play and where?

Everyday perhaps and at home, and at my dad’s lab a sometimes.
18.You can post any other comment here that you wish to inform us.

Okay.
That’s kind of private sorry, but I like the nick name ofdark.
In Game ID:
Dark shall pwn

Ethnicity:
White

Current Resident Country:

U.S.A
Planet of Origin:
Earth
Back to top Go down
S>0®>h

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:43 pm

someone effing read my effing post
Back to top Go down
Static
Member1
Member1

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:57 pm

The other topic has replies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.s1.zetaboards.com/headshot_gaming
S>0®>h

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:14 pm

well they siad to make a new one since that wasnt a full app
Back to top Go down
c67
Admin
Admin
c67

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 6:48 pm

interesting..well i look forward to meeting you
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtclan.webs.com
S>0®>h

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 8:48 am

CAn you tell me if i get accepted what do i do then?
Back to top Go down
c67
Admin
Admin
c67

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 6:13 pm

you 1v1
Back to top Go down
http://www.srtclan.webs.com
Eagles

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Add my xfire Scourge235
Back to top Go down
Agustin
Agustin

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Add me on Xfire too: agustinsarro

Look foward of playing you in battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version   My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My application for Srt clan Star wars republic commando, new version
Page 1 of 1